Thursday, April 3, 2014

What is a project without substance?

I have created the Whole Family Project in hopes to relate, communicate and alleviate stresses that come with Parenting. Although these stresses pale in comparison to the joys and unconditional love that comes wrapped up in your children, it can be pretty hairy at times.

My vision for The Whole Family Project is to strengthen families from the moment of conception. I will provide support and help facilitate healthy development, proactive parenting and strong foundation the future of our communities will be brighter. This support will come from my knowledge of Early Childhood Develop and Family and Human Development. Not only can I pull from my studies and experiences in the classroom, I have a team of knowledgeable and notable supports who have the same dream I do.

Without a "parenting handbook", we all wing it, even those who feel like they have it down. Asking questions and having the desire to learn more for your children and family development is vital to the health of your relationships within the home. Be happier by gaining the support and non judgemental knowledge of those who may have seen it, experienced or researched it.

This blog is just not about child development, it is about the health of the family as a whole. Maternal and Paternal well being are the foundation of a healthy family. I will share my struggles and success at being a full time mom, full time Parent Educator and a full time wife simultaneously. With those hats, I have a love for fitness and feel that it is the key to my inner health. My mantra is to keeping moving forward because everyday comes no matter the struggles you face.

You will also see many pictures, links and write up about ways to be the best parent, partner and person you can be. There is no ideological philosophy behind my motivation. It is just to be happy, positive and carefree. We can learn from parenting blunders and grow with our families together.

Please join me in this journey in my goal to:

Empower parents.
Facilitate Healthy Development
Grow together.

Sincerly,
Ashley
thelloydmom



The Whole Family Project on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment