Friday, April 18, 2014

One of those...

This morning began like this book,  I have to be reminded that these days are common, thankfully for us, they are far and few between. This lead to good discussion with the boys about changing our attitudes, thinking about the positive and then just taking a deep breath.

Do not determine how your day end up by an avalanche of no good things. I was thankful for some personal reflection while pumping gas, you know because being a parent can mean this is your only quiet time. I got back in the car and asked Mason about what he does when he is having a rough day. He told me when he laid in his bed just for a little bit to get out of bed with new attitude worked for him.
I will not let this morning define my day and I'll move forward but I thought I'd share the realness of parenting and that not all days are sunny, cheerful, rainbows and lollipops but you determine the way it ends.

Ashley
Thelloydmom

No comments:

Post a Comment